Prev: Re: [DS, maybee SG] Odd questions Next: Re: [DS] Doesn't make any sense

RE: Well, I'm back.....

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:26:00 -0700
Subject: RE: Well, I'm back.....

Woo-Hoo!  It's good to be home!

Well, Hot is not a word I usually associate with Orygun, but I'm glad to

hear from you.	I'll have to find my way up there, since my Brother- and

Sister-in-law live up there.

Brian B

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

>From: "Kieran Rohan" <krs@geohex.com>
>To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
>Subject: RE: Well, I'm back.....
>Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:38:18 -0700
>
>Brian,
>
>Welcome to Oregon, hot bed of Wargaming ;)!! If you want to make your
way
>up
>to Portland on a Friday, you are welcome to come to our club, Western
>Oregon
>Wargamers located at 717 SE Main Street in Portland.  In Eugene contact

>Gary
>Rhay, his email is edigary@aol.com.  He's a good friend and a great
person
>to game with (and he runs a painting service!).  You can call me at 503
288
>4805 days and set something up.
>
>KR, Geo-Hex

DSII.
>I've moved to Oregon and was hoping to find some players up here.  I'm
in
>Eugene.
>
>Brian Bilderback
>
>"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which
psychoanalysis is
>of no use."
>
>				   - S. Freud

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

Prev: Re: [DS, maybee SG] Odd questions Next: Re: [DS] Doesn't make any sense