Prev: Re: [DS] Doesn't make any sense Next: Re: [DS] Doesn't make any sense

FW: RE: Well, I'm back.....

From: "Radey Jack" <zhukov@m...>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 22:47:58 -0700
Subject: FW: RE: Well, I'm back.....

Water
& Electrical Board, if you go to the East end of 5th street, turn left,
then make your first right, get off as the road starts to turn to the
left,
you will be in front of a big series of buildings, EWEB.  Between two
buildings there is a plaza that descends to the river.	We are in the
building to the left of the plaza, just follow around the building to
the
second door and there we will be in our splendor.  We have a definate on
Barbarossa scenario (CD III, I am running it) and a possible Age of
Reason
(if they were so damn reasonable, what was all the fighting about?)
>	Jack  call me for details at 302-6418.

Dept if I
> > recall correctly.  Mostly Historical, but usually open to anything
> >
> > Michael Brown

DSII.
> > I've moved to Oregon and was hoping to find some players up here.
I'm
in

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

> --- Radey Jack
> --- zhukov@mindspring.com
> --- EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real Internet.

--- Radey Jack
--- zhukov@mindspring.com

Prev: Re: [DS] Doesn't make any sense Next: Re: [DS] Doesn't make any sense