Prev: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain Next: Re: (SG2) Combined Heavy Weapons Fire

RE: [SG] 25mm Anime

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:55:27 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] 25mm Anime

***
As far as I remember there were even some pics up on the old GZG site
so following the Beast's (or whoever it was) directions (i.e. chopping
off
index.html etc and leaving directory name etc) you may still be able to
find
them.
***

My trick, but, as I pointed out before, also, there's a link to the old
images, but it's strictly a directory, so you have to hunt a bit to find
'em.

I'm assuming Jaime already found the 'here', but, just in case:
http://www.gzg.com/oldimages

Prev: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain Next: Re: (SG2) Combined Heavy Weapons Fire