Prev: RE: PA carried DFFGs? Next: RE: PA carried DFFGs?

Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:15:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, Jaime Tiampo wrote:

> Scott Clinton wrote:
>
> > As a matter of fact I am in the process of making a set of masters
so that I
> > can cast lots and lots of modular starship/starbase terrain
(corridors,
> > walls, etc.)  ...as well as writting my own rules!
> >
> > Now if "FMA Skirmish" were released, maybe I can just concentrate on
the
> > terrain...	 ;-)
>
> Here Brian Burger makes just about all our 15mm scenery. He's been
busy
> designing some new buildings and such and is doing some great work
with
> printouts.

Well, thank you - I will be making the printable images available on my
website Real Soon Now.

I've got four sheets done so far, with long shipping containers, two
types
of smaller ones, a hexagonal-sided cannister/tank, and a whole load of
signs and hazard markers. They're all nominally 15mm, but containers &
signs are pretty universal - a small 25mm container works great as a big
15mm container, or vice versa in the case of mine.

Like I said, I'll be uploading them to my website soon (but don't hold
your breath...) :>

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: RE: PA carried DFFGs? Next: RE: PA carried DFFGs?