Prev: RE: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain

RE: PA carried DFFGs?

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:13:21 -0700
Subject: RE: PA carried DFFGs?

I've worked with sculpy before with varying degrees of success.  What I
am lookign for is to maximize consistency and minimize labor.  I'll see
if I can give this a try.

Do you bake the warheads before or after you attach them to the shafts?

Eli

> "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@hotmail.com>
gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu RE: PA carried DFFGs?Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001
15:12:36 -0500

>Howdy all,
>
>I just make my 25/28mm 'fausts out of aluminum tubing (from the local
>hardware/hobby store) and sculpy.  Once you get the right size, and
>technique you can crank them out pretty quickly.
>
>Scott Clinton
>The Grumbling Grognard
>

>>From: Binhan Lin <Lin@RXKINETIX.com>
>>To: "'gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu'" <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
>>Subject: RE: PA carried DFFGs?
>>Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:55:02 -0600
>>
>>How about cotton swabs with the wooden or plastic sticks?  Add a dab
of
>>glue
>>on the end and press the cotton into a slightly conical depression to
get
>>the right shape of a panzerfaust.  Trim to the appropriate length.
Might
>>be
>>a little oversized, but it would allow you to make as many as you
want.

>>--Binhan
>>

>>Actually, you're right and it would be a bit more in keeping with the
>>themes
>>of the PAs in Mak which use almost all laser weapons for direct fire.
>>
>>Now I need to find a source of 25/28mm panzerfausts.
>>
>>Anybody have any ideas?
>>
>>Eli

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

Prev: RE: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: [SGII] Con events Re: images from space - for the ambitious terrain