Prev: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain Next: Silent Death Conversions in Star Wars Gamer Magazine

Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:35:28 -0500
Subject: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain

***
I think you're referring to the starport buildings by Mainly Military,
but
you should also check out the starport and city buildings from GZG.
Hope that helps
Mike
***

Thanks, Mike! I've not seen these before; I'm assuming you're referring
to:
http://www.wargames-figures.com/shop/access/mainmil/mnpage13.htm
http://www.wargames-figures.com/shop/access/mainmil/mnpage14.htm

I'll be interested to hear if they're the ones Cary's seeking, but I've
two
other questions, if you've had experience with these:
How do they mix with/compared to Microtac?
What's the quality on the vehicles?

I was amused to notice the STARTRAN TRANSPORTER. In CB lingo, Lincoln,
NE,
USA is known as 'Star City'(or is it any capital?). Anyway, our city bus
system is known as 'StarTran'. ;->=

Prev: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain Next: Silent Death Conversions in Star Wars Gamer Magazine