Prev: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain Next: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain

Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:30:47 -0400
Subject: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> On the other hand, the description could be the DCP resin cast command
> posts for Ogre Miniatures, though I think Steve Jackson Games in now
> producing them. If you see a Deluxe GEV miniatures box, there's a
rather
> poor picture on the back, in the center. Also:
>
> http://www.sjgames.com/miniatures/ogre/deluxegev/
>
> However, I don't think the CP's are available separately, came in just
two
> varieties, and now seem to be down to one.

The Command Posts are available separately through their Warehouse 23
outlet.
http://www.warehouse23.com/item.cgi?SJG10-0301
http://www.warehouse23.com/item.cgi?SJG10-0601

The Paneuropean one has sloped sides.

> Have you seen GZG's own Microtac? (OHMYGOSH, I brought it back on
topic...
> *heh heh*) Some sloped walls, though none I can recall at 45 degrees.
>
> http://www.gtns.net/gzg/gzg-micro.html
> http://www.geohex.com/micro01.htm

The command post terrain piece (MT-08) has highly sloped sides.  GEO-Hex
doesn't
have a photo of it on their website.

Unfortunately, there are not a lot of vendors out there for 6mm science
fiction terrain.

Prev: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain Next: Re: 1/300 Starport Terrain