Prev: RE: Eli's retro power armour pictures posted Next: Re: Tugs and Such

Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 15:52:30 -0700
Subject: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

Richard Kirke wrote:

> 15mm ha don't make me laugh they are too small and fidley! We know
that they
> are a herrasey that has come into to polute us pure wargamers

Time to pull out the pitch forks and the torches. ;) 25mm are for people
with something to compensate for and 6mm are for those who are hiding
from something. 15mm is hte only real way to play SGII. Ground scale
isn't too out of whack but everything is still big enough to have good
detail and visible on the table.

Prev: RE: Eli's retro power armour pictures posted Next: Re: Tugs and Such