Prev: RE: Eli's retro power armour pictures posted Next: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

RE: Eli's retro power armour pictures posted

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:37:49 +1100
Subject: RE: Eli's retro power armour pictures posted

G'day,

>But, nobody wants a "space dwarf" that only
>comes up to an ork's knees so they would have to
>be in the 28mm scale to be viable (IMHO).

So I'm finally not a nobody!! ;)

OK I may be fond on dwarves, but...I just figured they're dwarves so
they're
gonna be short. So knees, thighs, stomach... what's a bit of flesh
between
friends? ;)

<Now if that doesn't start Laserlight off, I'm sorely off my game ;P>

Prev: RE: Eli's retro power armour pictures posted Next: Re: 25mm and the herresy of **mm