Prev: Re: West Point Con on 10/12/01 Next: RE: [DS] Mixed units?

Re: 6mm armor paint

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:02:50 -0400
Subject: Re: 6mm armor paint

a. concrete grey base coat
b. wash with "black+acrylic floor wax" magic wash mix
c. paint bases battleship grey
d. paint weapons panzer grey or black

I may add some markings to back of left calf, haven't decided yet if
it's
worth it

In contrast, with the 15mm's I've spent at least 5 times as long trying
get the camo right, and am still not happy with the result.  I may just
strip those and start over because they're got enough paint it's
starting to
obscure the detail.