Prev: Re: [DS] Mixed units? Next: Re: [DS] Mixed units?

Re: Eli's retro power armour pictures posted

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 19:28:10 +1100
Subject: Re: Eli's retro power armour pictures posted

At 10:09  7/10/01 -0500, Scott Clinton wrote:
>Nice pics and nice figures.
>
>I really like the "retro" look of this power armor.  But, I am
concerned
>about how they would look next to (or across from) my GW 28mm figures.
>
>Can sombody tell me how big/tall these guys are?

These miniatures are the ONE TRUE SCALE 25mm (not 6mm or 15mm
dammit!!!!!!)
and are about 31 to 32 mm from the top of the base to the top of the
'head'. Compared to the current crop of GW 28mm they're still a bit
'fine
boned'.

Eli's pictures have encouraged me to shunt my handful of these
miniatures
up to the head of the 'painting queue', I bought them a while ago to
playtest FMAS (he he he). I always liked the plastics kits.

Eli has also suggested that they compliment the OU PA well, he may have
point there :)

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: [DS] Mixed units? Next: Re: [DS] Mixed units?