Prev: Re: [DS] Mixed units? Next: Eli's retro power armour pictures posted

FT-Forts ooops

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 00:31:27 +0100
Subject: FT-Forts ooops

I`m writing this before I download any incoming mail, just saying that
make sure you realise that I spotted my mistake just after I posted the
battle report. I got in touch with the NAC player and he cofirmed that
the
fort had only 740 pts of armour, and a extra cost of 120 pts (I forgot
the
station keeping drive). After all, I was writing this from only limited
notes.

Prev: Re: [DS] Mixed units? Next: Eli's retro power armour pictures posted