Prev: Re: [DS] Mixed units? Next: Re: [DS] Mixed units?

Re: [DS] Mixed units?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 09:32:09 EDT
Subject: Re: [DS] Mixed units?

One of my quibbles with the LAD in DS 2 in 'self defense' only but (so
far) I have been too lazy to change it by a house rule.  Of course my
understanding could be wrong.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Sat, 6 Oct 2001 22:11:30 -0400 "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:

>> I'm still thinking Hammer's Slammers here.  In one of the
>> stories the tanks LAD is being used to cover the
>> dug in position of local infantry.  Could this be done
>> in DS without buying a dedicated air defense vehicle?
>
>Sounds reasonable to me--I can't see the attacking planes saying to
>the tanks: "excuse me, I'm not attacking you, I'm after that infantry,
>stand aside why don't you?  There's a good lad."
>.  Bear in mind that I played DS once, about a year ago--my opinion is
>worth what you paid for it.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [DS] Mixed units? Next: Re: [DS] Mixed units?