Prev: Re: [DS] Mixed units? Next: Re: [DS] Mixed units?

Re: [DS] Mixed units?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 09:32:09 EDT
Subject: Re: [DS] Mixed units?

I also have seriously considered this for exactly the same reason.  But
are mixed units and splitting units addressed at all in the rules
(Getting ready for church and can't take time to review rules
currently.)

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com
On Sun, 07 Oct 2001 23:12:31 +1100 Derek Fulton
<derekfulton@bigpond.com>
writes:
>At 10:00  6/10/01 -0400, Roger Books wrote:
>>Can you "mix" units in DS.
>>
>>For instance, I have a unit of light tanks escorting
>>4 Supply trucks.  Can I make them one "unit" so
>>the move at the same time?  If I can may the LAD
>>on the tanks "cover" the trucks?
>>
>>I'm still thinking Hammer's Slammers here.  In one of the
>>stories the tanks LAD is being used to cover the
>>dug in position of local infantry.  Could this be done
>>in DS without buying a dedicated air defense vehicle?
>
>We allow this, basically I use it to attach FO parties (which belong
>to the
>artillery units) to the tank and infantry units the artillery is
>supporting.
>
>Derek
>
>Derek Fulton
>12 Balaka st.
>Rosny, Hobart.
>Tasmania,  7018.
>Australia
>
>Phone; (03) 62459123
>Mobile; 0438459123
>Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
>URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [DS] Mixed units? Next: Re: [DS] Mixed units?