Prev: Re: [OT] 1s r us chuckle Next: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?

Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 17:59:08 -0700
Subject: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?

Eli Arndt wrote:

> I have been wondering what everyone is using for a scaling measurement
on combat walkers in 25mm SG2.	What is the smallest a Class 1 Walker
can be before relly being PA and how big can it get before really being
a Class 2?

We play in 15mm here but the ratios should work out about the same. I've
been starting a 25mm skirmish army in anticipation (ok so I'm an
optimist) of FMA Skirmish.

I consider a combat walker size one if the infantry miniture can just
barely fit into the torso. Or if you want a size comparison to other
vehicles, it should be about the size of a jeep. I'd go with something
about 7cm tall and bulky.

A Heavy Gear Mammoth would be a good size 1+ walker.

Prev: Re: [OT] 1s r us chuckle Next: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?