Prev: Re: NI Colors, insignia, etc. Next: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?

Re: [OT] 1s r us chuckle

From: Aaron Teske <mithramuse@y...>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:16:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] 1s r us chuckle

--- Chris DeBoe <LASERLIGHT@QUIXNET.NET> wrote:
> From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@state.pa.us>
> > Oh, that rocket shot.....  Well, if a woman
> > and her child wants to stand in front of my
> > defensive position in the middle of a firefight,
> > well that's their business.....  There's no
> > truth to the rumor that I ordered the soldier
> > firing the missile to set it to "extra crispy".
>
> Right, it wasn't an order, just a suggestion.  A
> suggestion from a sergeant
> to a private.  I heard you. ;-)
>
> > And how did you find out about that anyway?
> > Oh, that's right, the indestructible news
> > crew......	Damn I hate the media.
>
> No, I was running your LLAR mercs.  You know, the
> ones who shot down the medevac chopper?  (and also
> called in artillery which deviated onto our own
> position...)

Ah, the memories... with allies like these, who needs
enemies? <grin>

(So says the commander who ended up dropping some
orbital insertion PA onto an empty APC due to
deviation... destroyed the APC, but took the PA
troopers too.... ^_^; )

And after all that, it's something of a wonder the
battle was a draw.  (For those who aren't sure, this
was Stuart Murray's GZG ECC IV 15 mm battle.  Good
stuff.	We *did* actually get some good shots in
there, really we did!)

			  Aaron

NEW from Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just
$8.95/month.

Prev: Re: NI Colors, insignia, etc. Next: Re: Combat Walkers in SG2 - Size?