Prev: Re: Field Manuals Next: Re: Hammerhead or Fed Tank? (Re: Evil Empire(tm))

Re: [OT] 1s r us chuckle

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:34:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] 1s r us chuckle

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@state.pa.us>

> Oh, that rocket shot.....  Well, if a woman and her child wants to
stand
in
> front of my defensive position in the middle of a firefight, well
that's
> their business.....  There's no truth to the rumor that I ordered the
> soldier firing the missile to set it to "extra crispy".

Right, it wasn't an order, just a suggestion.  A suggestion from a
sergeant
to a private.  I heard you. ;-)

> And how did you find out about that anyway?
>  Oh, that's right, the
> indestructible news crew......  Damn I hate the media.

No, I was running your LLAR mercs.  You know, the ones who shot down the
medevac chopper?  (and also called in artillery which deviated onto our
own

Prev: Re: Field Manuals Next: Re: Hammerhead or Fed Tank? (Re: Evil Empire(tm))