Prev: Re: RE: OU Colors, insignia, etc. Next: RE: [OT] 1s r us chuckle

RE: NI Colors, insignia, etc.

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 05:50:08 -0400
Subject: RE: NI Colors, insignia, etc.

Here I am about to go radio-silent through monday to attend my brother's

wedding and this comes up! I'm glad so many people were able to help out

on the request.

My NI site is primarily FT (obvious) with some initial DS level stuff
contribted years ago by John Atkinson. I'd love to incorporate
appropriate SG level stuff as well from an interested player, with
permission.

I should note that St. Jon has mentioned New Israel as a candidate for
"fleshing out" in FT3/FB3, so all my designs are likely in the next x
amount of time to go from "viable possibility" to "non-canon
alternative). I do, of course, hope to iinfluence the development of the

[official] NI...

Prev: Re: RE: OU Colors, insignia, etc. Next: RE: [OT] 1s r us chuckle