Prev: Hammerhead or Fed Tank? (Re: Evil Empire(tm)) Next: RE: NI Colors, insignia, etc.

Re: RE: OU Colors, insignia, etc.

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:34:33 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: RE: OU Colors, insignia, etc.

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:15:54 +1000  Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> G'day,

[Snip locations of various people's OU fleet pics]

> Or just let your own imagination run wild ;)

Or not so wild... <g> My OU fleet scheme takes its inspiration from the
"Oceanic" part -- they're painted like ships! Dark or Medium Sea Grey
as the upper base hull colour, matt red on the underside,
black/silver/gold/copper details, decal letters as ship identifiers.
The Eureka ships (as opposed to other stuff that I have the Fleet "buy
in" from outside) are particularly suited to this scheme. I think they
look rather neat.

Phil
----
(Dr) P.A. Atcliffe
Senior Lecturer
Computing, Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
University of the West of England, Bristol
Phone: +44 (0)117 344 2496
Fax:   +44 (0)117 344 3800

Prev: Hammerhead or Fed Tank? (Re: Evil Empire(tm)) Next: RE: NI Colors, insignia, etc.