Prev: Re: (Semi OT) Article on Wargamers Next: Re: Help this poor Vac-Head

Help this poor Vac-Head

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 17:22:01 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Help this poor Vac-Head

We played our first game of DS last night.  I was voted down as
everyone wanted to try the chit system.  Three way game, went
pretty well.  I'll try to get an AAR later.

One big failing all of us had, what do you do with Infantry?
I had MICV's for most of them, but their move when dismounted
make it difficult to use them.	This is my first decent tank
game (Ogre is fun, but this feels grittier and more "real")
so combined forces haven't clicked yet.

TIA

Prev: Re: (Semi OT) Article on Wargamers Next: Re: Help this poor Vac-Head