Prev: RE: [Not-so-OT] Insane figure painters Next: Re: [FT] Found deal on the web

Re: [FT] Found deal on the web Was:Re: Scratchbuilding questions

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:13:02 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Found deal on the web Was:Re: Scratchbuilding questions

www.dragglestown.com.
> It seems they are liquidating their stock of Full thrust at 50% off.
> I had to order first before telling the rest of you about this:-)
Right. Still told you too early. I just got confirmation that he could
only
fill part of my order(still enough though) because somebody told a lot
of
FT fans about the sale. Apparently everybody ordered the same stuff.
Me and my big mouth:-)
Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl

Prev: RE: [Not-so-OT] Insane figure painters Next: Re: [FT] Found deal on the web