Prev: Re: [SG]Unit Integrity Next: Re: Laser snipers

Re: [SG]Unit Integrity

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 22:41:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG]Unit Integrity

On Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:19:13 EDT, Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com>
wrote:

>Did you know this arrived x3?	Just wondering why...

ISP problems. I sent the message, and I was told that it didn't send due
to a
time out with the mail server. I tried sending it another time, same
thing.
Third time it took. Of course all three actually DID get sent. Silly
ISP...

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: [SG]Unit Integrity Next: Re: Laser snipers