Prev: Re: [SGII] Zombies Next: Re: [FT] Scratchbuilding questions

RE: [SGII] Zombies

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:58:46 -0400
Subject: RE: [SGII] Zombies

At 02:42 PM 9/18/01 +1000, you wrote:
>G'day John,
>
>>Trust me on this.
>
>Oh I trust you implicitly John... was that a maniacal laugh I just
heard
>from you? ;)
>
>>Fortunately, this is the kind
>>of thing that lends itself pretty
>>easily to solo playtesting.
>>Zombie tactics are pretty
>>simple, after all.
>
>Unless of course they happen to have read "Advanced and interesting
tactics
>for zombies volume 3"... oh don't laugh, this is serious stuff!! Lachy
>pulled that one on me...
>
>Lachy and Janneke are playing "our kids only FMA Mum!" with his
knights,
>outlaws, dragons and zombie...
>
>"Umm, shouldn't that zombie just kinda amble forward with its arms out
in
>front Lachy?"
>"No this ones has read advanced and interesting tactics for zombies
volume
>3"
>
>At which point he points at his sister's latest attempt at "a book" (in
the
>very loosest sense of the word).
>
>You've gotta love them... I've got no choice really, they'd scare me to
>death if I didn't ;)

Frightening though Zombies can be, kids have 'em beat.	And for sheer
destructive potential, nothing beats a two year old.

Except, as I have learned to my sorrow, a "roomfull* of two year olds.
was lucky to escape with my life from that one.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

Prev: Re: [SGII] Zombies Next: Re: [FT] Scratchbuilding questions