Prev: Wargames and Go strategy Next: Re: [DS] Counters instead of lead ...

Re: [DS] Counters instead of lead ...

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:38:56 +0100 ()
Subject: Re: [DS] Counters instead of lead ...

> Um, yeah, right.  Not a setup, I've never seen your gallery
> before.  :)
>
> Actually though wouldn't it work better for counters if they
> were top shots?

Want, want, want!  :)

> BTW, Excellent pictures.  Nice paint jobs.  I'm still having
> problems with the slit in plastic and spray.	I sprayed a bit
> too much on the first try and the paint ran.

Try spraying down the line of miniatures.
So that you do a sort of fly-by with the spray can.

That way you won't be applying too much paint in one go.
You can always fly-by again if it isn't bold enough on the miniature.

Jeremey Claridge
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Wargames and Go strategy Next: Re: [DS] Counters instead of lead ...