Prev: RE: [OT] Alien Figures Next: RE: [OT] Alien Figures

Re: Scenarious

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 02:41:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Scenarious

I compleatly agree.  Back to our games.  Please.

I do have one small suggestion...
How about we all avoid "get the terrorists" type scenarios for a
while...
At least 'til things return to normal around here.

On DS2...Has anyone been posting any scenarios?
Has anyone adapted scenarios from other games?	(Ogre, ect?)

Donald Hosford

Glenn M Wilson wrote:

> Gentlemen and ladies,

(snippage!)

> I would like to suggest anyone who wishes to continue this please do
so
> off list.
>
> I see enough of this at work currently, can we discuss SF war games
> instead?
>
> Maybe it's time to post those DS2 scenarios...

(snippage!)