Prev: Re: Scenarious Next: Re: [OT] Hope

[ADMIN] This is not the place for this discussion

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@h...>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 13:18:40 -0500
Subject: [ADMIN] This is not the place for this discussion

My one and only comment ON THIS LIST about today's events:

The fact is this is a mailing list for a series of miniatures-based
wargames.

This is NOT a political discussion list.

If you would like to subscribe to a political discussion lists I can
point
to MANY, MANY such lists where you can vent, post and debate issues such
as
this.  But, there are reasons why these lists are segregated by topic...

Please keep this political 'stuff' off this list.  If you are unsure if
the
post you are about to make is on or off topic.	I think it would be safe
assume it is off topic.  Don't post it.

Thank you,
Scott Clinton
(Who lives in Texas and works in Fort Worth's tallest building)

Aka
The Grumbling Grognard

>From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@vex.cs.colorado.edu>
>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>Subject: [ADMIN] : Lets let the situation calm down
>Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:14:14 -0600
>
>I'm seeing some heated emails ont he list this morning in the wake of
>this tragedy.	I'd like to appeal to everyone on the list to simply
>let the events of today happen, and keep them off the list for now
>till more is known.  Many many people died today in these attacks, and
>there could easily be members of the this list or friends and family
>of list members missing at the moment.  Lets let thes epeople figure
>out what has happened before things migrate here.
>
>-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
>=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-