Prev: RE: Just heard the news Next: RE: Scenarious

Re: Scenarious

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:03:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Scenarious

--- Roger Books <books@jumpspace.net> wrote:

> I would like nothing more than to see those who
> _ordered_ this to die, hell, I'd pull the trigger.
>
> What I don't want to see is a knee-jerk reaction
> that puts soldiers into the line of fire without
> being sure of the perpetrators, and that is what
> I expect to see.  I expect to see alienation of
> marginally friendly countries as we extract those
> who look like good scapegoats to the politicians in
> DC.  ...

This kind of operation, unlike a single isolated
terrorist bombing, has to have left a pretty big
trail. I have hopes that the perpetrators WILL
be identified. There will certainly be pressure
to do this quickly, but hopefully it will be done
accurately as well.

Once this is done, I wouldn't sell any life insurance
to the person(s) or country that bankrolled this
operation. Personally, I'd like to make some smart
bombs out of the world trade center wreckage so that
the terrorists who pulled this off will get to see
some of it up close and personal.

Get email alerts & NEW webcam video instant messaging with Yahoo!
Messenger

Prev: RE: Just heard the news Next: RE: Scenarious