Prev: Re: Scenarious Next: RE: Just heard the news

Re: Scenarious

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:49:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Scenarious

At 11:09 AM -0700 9/11/01, Don M wrote:

>They want Jihad.........................fine

Jumping off the deep end is not the thing. We as American's must take
this very carefully and must not jump to conclusions.

The problem's in the Mid-east are larger than a conventional war. The
Palestinians (If its even them) are backed into a corner. This is
their way of getting our attention. This is not Pearl Harbor, this is
something far more dreadful and awful.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	 \ Toronto, Gun down some squeegee kids, - NRA -
- www.rawa.org	  \  Then you can host the Olympics too!       -

Prev: Re: Scenarious Next: RE: Just heard the news