Prev: Nanotech built uniforms Next: Re: A somewhat controversial suggestion...

Re: TOE/Archive

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:35:45 -0400
Subject: Re: TOE/Archive

At 10:44 AM -0700 9/10/01, Don M wrote:
>  >Ryan, that Track on the page looks very  familiar for some
>reason............)

Heh...	TM 9-3305, Principles of Artillery Weapons... An 80's era
classic given to my by a very nice Red Leg Col. My first introduction
to what was planned for the M109-A6.

You're not going to sic the Army's Copyright folks on me are you?

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	 \ Toronto, Gun down some squeegee kids, - NRA -
- www.rawa.org	  \  Then you can host the Olympics too!       -

Prev: Nanotech built uniforms Next: Re: A somewhat controversial suggestion...