Prev: Re: TOE/Archive Next: Re: [OT] Alien Figures

Re: [GZG] Imperium 3rd Millenium campaign for FT/DS

From: devans@u...
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 12:30:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Imperium 3rd Millenium campaign for FT/DS

I saw it at Gencon, but having a 'rolling blackout' about the
particulars.

Natch, the 3-D action is a change, but it didn't seem as big as I
thought,
though this was from only skimming the rules at a booth. I seem to
recall
expanded combat for both ships and groppos, separate battle boards for
one
or both, but am absolutely vacant on if they'd work worse or better for
campaign of FT/DS.

If you do work out translations for DS units, let me know; my own meta
campaign map/system could use the help.

Strange, I recall the description on Avalanche's site being more
explicit.
Next come the hallucinations, I suppose.

Prev: Re: TOE/Archive Next: Re: [OT] Alien Figures