Prev: Re: [OT] Alien Figures Next: Re: [GZG] Imperium 3rd Millenium campaign for FT/DS

Re: TOE/Archive

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 12:50:46 EDT
Subject: Re: TOE/Archive

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:58:09 -0400 (EDT) Roger Books
<books@mail.state.fl.us> writes:

>I'm getting ready to order DS from KR, and want to order
>some mini's to start.	I'd like to do a combined force
>(don't ask me for a definition for that) based around
>Hover-vehicles.
>
>Unfortunately I don't have a decent TOE, "Hammer's Slammers"
>seems to have dissappeared in the last move or when a
>girlfriend moved out.	I was going to go to the archive
>for hints but can't seem to get to people.canoe.ca.
>
>Does anyone have any suggestions about what I need for a
>starter force for DS?
>
>TIA
>
>Roger

The beautifully listed TO&En of Hammer's Slammers was great but are you
strictly looking for Hammer's force and contemporaries only?  Are you
open to other genre of SF?

If yes - How big?  Do you want two sides or one of a certain point value
to match in one:one neo-gladiator style games?	Do you want a
scenario/campaign driven groups of forces?  Is technological diversity
an
important factor?  Should TO&E's vary dramatically?  Should high tech
forces be smaller numerically at squad/platoon/company level?

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [OT] Alien Figures Next: Re: [GZG] Imperium 3rd Millenium campaign for FT/DS