Prev: Re: [DS] Why tank destroyers? Next: RE: Opps! Sorry

RE: (SGII/FT)GZG List #357,getting out of 25mm (commercial break)

From: "David L. Dunn - DLD Productions" <dldproductions@z...>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 19:13:02 -0700
Subject: RE: (SGII/FT)GZG List #357,getting out of 25mm (commercial break)

Hio all,

I will try to be brief,

Back around late February, early March, a thread was started about
getting out of 25mm, and going to15mm. With Jon coming out with 15mm
troops, the only other thing needed was vehicles. Most of you had
scratch built some outta HO and 1/72 stuff. I had asked if it would help
if we came out with 15mm's based on our line of 25's and was given the
impression that it would so....well......we did.

We just released the new line of 15mm vehicles. These are similar to the
25's we make now, only smaller! And no interiors! In fact, the 25mm
vehicles will no longer come with interiors, they will be sold
separately, for those that want them. A sort of "stripped down model",
eh Tom? : ) Yes, some of our vehicles have a "modern" look to them, but
we will be releasing the Civet Light Grav Tank in both 25mm and 15mm
around late Sept. (for those that want that "High tech, low drag" look.)
The new 15mm vehicles are posted on the Main Catalog Page, (so you don't
have to through the whole site looking for them) at:
http://zippnet.net/~dldproductions/MAINCATPG.html for viewing.

For the vac-heads, we also released the Vin'grun (pronounced Vin-groon)
Alien Fleet back in May. Stats were worked out with the aid a couple of
FTers, based on FB rules.  (Thanks, guys.)
http://zippnet.net/~dldproductions/vingrunfleet.html

Thanks. That's it.
David
--
David L. Dunn
DLD Productions

http://zippnet.net/~dldproductions/
 "Now, back to your regularly scheduled program."

Prev: Re: [DS] Why tank destroyers? Next: RE: Opps! Sorry