Prev: Re: [FT] Multiple Turn Weapons Next: RE: [FT] Multiple Turn Weapons

Re: [eBay] Star Trek fleet on eBay

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 10:37:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [eBay] Star Trek fleet on eBay

on 8/19/01 21:20, aebrain@austarmetro.com.au at
aebrain@austarmetro.com.au
wrote:

> OK, I'm intending to bid on this one. $210 US + Postage.
>
> I will be taking delivery to someone on this list
> (I hope) in the USA, who will then on-send as
> neccessary. (Kevin, are you there?? I have a huge
> favour to ask again...)

Sorry it took me so long to reply Alan.  I was visiting family plus it's
taken me a week to get through the 7,000 emails that were waiting for me
when I returned (I always save the best lists for last).  ;-)

(snip)

Alan, if you should need my services in the future for something like
this
I'm game so to speak.

Kevin Walker
sage@chartermi.net

Prev: Re: [FT] Multiple Turn Weapons Next: RE: [FT] Multiple Turn Weapons