Prev: Re: FT: Playing Habits Next: My GZG order arrived... well some of it...

Re: What does SG15-VEH1 Light Infantry Combat Vehicle look like?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:58:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: What does SG15-VEH1 Light Infantry Combat Vehicle look like?

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Tony Francis wrote:

> It's a light APC with a very small (remote ?) turret. It's the same
sort
> of configuration as the German Marder MICV
> (http://www.e-2-127.org/armorid/marder.html). Lots of fine detail,
it's
> a nice piece. I think Jon said it's quite an old model, made by Paul
> Copeland (who made the bulk of the NAC, FSE, NSL, ESU and KV FT
models,
> and the Future Wars 1/300th stuff).

Cool - does someone have a picture of it they can put on the web?

Failing that, is it tracked/wheeled/hover/grav? Can someone give
dimensions?

I'm looking for a smallish wheeled APC/IFV, but none of the 15mm SF
ranges
have much in the way of wheeled vehicles...

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -