Prev: Re: [FT] PBEM Utility jade falcon Next: Re: Campaign

Re: OT: Anyone Going to Dragonflight in Seattle

From: "W. Nitsche" <bnitsche@u...>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:04:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT: Anyone Going to Dragonflight in Seattle

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, The GZG Digest wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Kevin Walker wrote:
>
> > Just thought I'd be a little off topic and ask the above.
> >
> > If you're going to be and would like to get together let me know.
If it's
> > of use (and I can find room in mine or my wife's luggage) I could
bring a
> > small Phalon fleet.
>
> I'll be there all three days, in the Minis area. I'll chuck my small
> Phalon squadron in my bag, and I might bring some 15mm SG2 stuff, but
> probably no scenery.

I'll be there all three days as well, mainly in the boardgames and
miniatures areas.  I'll throw my ESU and NAC fleets in the car just in
case.  If things are slow I might show off the CAV system as well
(nothing
official or promised, but it is a fun, fluid system and easy to teach).

A temporally displaced		Bill Nitsche (bnitsche@u.washington.edu)

Prev: Re: [FT] PBEM Utility jade falcon Next: Re: Campaign