Prev: [FT] PBEM Utility Next: Ogre Minis?

Re: OT: Anyone Going to Dragonflight in Seattle

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:28:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT: Anyone Going to Dragonflight in Seattle

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Kevin Walker wrote:

> Just thought I'd be a little off topic and ask the above.
>
> If you're going to be and would like to get together let me know.  If
it's
> of use (and I can find room in mine or my wife's luggage) I could
bring a
> small Phalon fleet.

I'll be there all three days, in the Minis area. I'll chuck my small
Phalon squadron in my bag, and I might bring some 15mm SG2 stuff, but
probably no scenery.

I don't know the timetable at all, so it's kind of hard to organize a
meeting... Just look for a tall dark-haired guy with a ponytail... :>

Hope to see a bunch of you there!\

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: [FT] PBEM Utility Next: Ogre Minis?