Prev: Re: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix" Next: [FT] PBEM Utility

Re: OT:DW book (i.e. David Weber)

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 19:15:04 +0200
Subject: Re: OT:DW book (i.e. David Weber)

The_Beast wrote:

> >Unfortunately I only get "Page not available" results whenever I try
it (at
> >various times of the day, several days in a row). Anyone knows what's
up
> >with this page?
>
>I got on about three hours ago, with no problem, but there was a note
>saying the 8080 port was necessary as AT&T had shut down other access
>because of Code Red. Perhaps it's since been further restricted.

Got through now :-)

>The site seemed to suggest it was still a work in progress even on the
>material presented, as there was reference to 'freshest update' on each
>'page'.

Jim Baen has been posting single paragrafs, and at times even single
sentences, from this book (and others) to Baen's Bar. The owner of the
"Dahak's Orbit" page has taken those paragrafs and sentences and pieced
them together to form the various previews <g>

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix" Next: [FT] PBEM Utility