Prev: Re: [OT]Scanning minis Next: RE: [FT] Requin Class Strikeboat

Re: [OT] I blame Agis

From: "Voivode Ryan Fisk" <voivode13@e...>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:03:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] I blame Agis

----- Original Message -----
From: "Germ Work" <jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk>

> > You can also use a styrofoam or paper cup placed over top to protect
the
> > mini
> >
> > Later,
> > Ryan Fisk
>
> Great idea probably why I never thought of it. :)

My wife, the Graphic Arts Technology Grad student, is the one that told
me
about it after I told her about my problems scanning mini's. . .
(Personally
I also use a very clear piece of plastic over the glass on my scanner to
protect it from scratches when using mini's).  I don't have any pics up
as
they were just scans for ebay, but my scanner is basically an el-cheapo
and
it works OK.  (Hers is a high end one, that is probably overkill for
min's)

Just for the record, I am back on this list after a long hiatus. . .I
was
mostly a lurker before, but the last conversation I recall being
involved
with was about the real world modeling artificial intelligences for
targeting off of Hedgehog (and other animals) behavior or something like
that. . .

Later,

Ryan Fisk
woed at earthlink dot net

Prev: Re: [OT]Scanning minis Next: RE: [FT] Requin Class Strikeboat