Prev: Re: [OT] Cammo paint (Was nasty Agis :) Next: Re: [OT] I blame Agis

Re: [OT] I blame Agis

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:56:55 +0100 ()
Subject: Re: [OT] I blame Agis

> Yeah, well, the Kra'vak and not-Starfuries look REALLY good, and the
rest
> have a nice, subtle quality that works very well.
>
> So, I blame you both for my feelings of complete pigment inadequacy.
> *phfffft*
>
> The_Beast

I think my biggest triumph was managing to scan the fighters without
destroying
them. Good job they were heavy fighters, standard ones would have been
destroyed
by the weight of the scanner lid :)

Or at the least fallen off their respective cocktail sticks ;)

Jeremey Claridge
www.germy.co.uk
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT] Cammo paint (Was nasty Agis :) Next: Re: [OT] I blame Agis