Prev: Astronomy Questions Next: RE: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Poll

Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

From: "Matthew Smith" <matt@s...>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:55:27 +0100
Subject: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

I definately agree that strategic movement rate should not be connected
main drive speed, because of the disadvantage this gives the NSL (and
any
other fleets that consider MD a low priority), and also because I doubt
the
connection between sublight drive rating and the power the ship has to
go
around. Surely the fusion reactors in NSL ships are as good as anyone
elses?
It's only their drives that are less powerful. Mainly though, I feel
it's
easier to keep everyone on an equal footing strategic-speed wise because
it
saves complication and makes it easier to keep things fair. Just my
opinion.

Prev: Astronomy Questions Next: RE: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Poll