Prev: Re: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters... Next: RE: [SGish] APC question

Re: [SGish] APC question

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 03:40:43 -0400
Subject: Re: [SGish] APC question

At 10:32 PM -0700 8/11/01, Don M wrote:
>Beth,
>     No I was catapulted about a 100 feet or so and hit the ground real
>hard,
>the force of the blast (mine) just knocked the commanders seat that I
was
>standing on out of the track with me on it as I said it was quite a
fluke. I
>got
>only a bunch of broken bones but no burns or shrapnel, very lucky! My
>driver not a scratch, my other crew had a few cuts and some minor
shrapnel.
>But everyone made it , was found that the bad guys planted the mine
wrong,
>good thing......)

Balkans!!??? Launched out of the track with only a few broken bones.
I've read more than a few incidents where TCs left part of their
bodies behind when playing the part of a cannon ball. Lucky lucky
man. I'm glad you're still around to talk about it.

I suspect Beth is wondering wether your crew bailed when you were
exiting the track. You didn't happen to see them on the return phase
of your arc did you?

</dark humor>....

Was this in a Bradly or a M113?

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: Re: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters... Next: RE: [SGish] APC question