Prev: Re: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters... Next: Re: [SGish] APC question

Re: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters...

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 23:40:11 EDT
Subject: Re: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters...

 Sun, 12 Aug 2001 12:42:52 +1000 "Fulton, Beth (CMR, Hobart)"
<Beth.Fulton@marine.csiro.au> writes:
>G'day,
>
>>Aye, that was my understanding,
>>however there has been a certain
>>e-mail based ruling that I'm
>>concerned Jon made erroneously. ie that
>>ADFC range _is_ reduced.
>
>I take it was private email or have I been seriously napping again?
>
>Beth

News to me but then I'm a DS2 freak.

Reducing it to half - why not just put the figures on the same stand?

I think not,

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters... Next: Re: [SGish] APC question