Prev: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:36:32 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

At 8:35 AM -0400 8/8/01, Laserlight wrote:
>  > I like your calculations.	Figuring how big to make the grid is the
>easy
>>  part...ever tried figuring out how big the map sheet will be?
>>
>>  120 hexs across at about 5/8ths per hex (assuming hexs for 1/2"
>counters) is
>>  about 75" square.  Thats about 6.25 feet on a side.
>>  Enormous map!
>
>As I said--that's a lot of hexes

Yes, but Space is Big. Really Big, you have no idea just how big
space really is. You may think its a long way down to the
chemist....sorry...

One could naturally go with a smaller map of course. Smaller star and
fewer interesting planets in the system.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	Toronto, Gun down some squeegee kids,	 - NRA -
-		 Then you can host the Olympics too!	       -

Prev: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions