Prev: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: RE: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

FSE Capital

From: "Tomb" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 14:00:54 -0400
Subject: FSE Capital

> Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 07:20:26 -0400
> From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@dscc.dla.mil>
> Subject: RE: FSE capital world
>
> As far as I can tell, the FSE HQ is still based on Earth.
>
> The know powers with off-earth capitals are:
>  ESU - Nova Moskva (2127)
>  LLAR - Santa Rico (Probably, LLAR lost all Earth
>	  holdings and fled to Santa Rico, 2098)

Undoubtedly.

>  NAC - Albion (2135)

Though supposedly there are palaces maintained in a number of
sub-states.... and visited regularly by His Majesty. Of course, that
doesn't matter to the elected government...

> Powers of unknown capitals:
>  FSE

Paris. I can't ever imagine anywhere else. Francocentric view, but I can
imagine the French demanding this. Although it might be split with Rome
I suppose.

>  FCT

On earth. Probably two capitals... the polarity in FCT views would
almost require this... "the right capital and the left capital"

>  IC

On earth for traditional reasons.

> IF

On earth for traditional reasons (and a lack of desire to renounce
claims thousands of years old)

>  PAU
>  RH
>  OU

Dunno about these three.

> FSE worlds: Compville, Bretonneux, Doullens (New French Republic
> insurrection sites);

Typical FSE slant.

Prev: Re: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: RE: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions