Prev: Re: FT-Movement, corkscrewing Next: AW: my website updated again

FSE capital world

From: "Matthew Smith" <matt@s...>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:59:29 +0100
Subject: FSE capital world

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone on the list knows which is the capital
world of the FSE. Do they have one, or are they still governed from
Brussels, or Paris or what? I have been looking around, and I've checked
the Stellar Cartography part of the Encyclopaedia Galactica. That gives
me a list of FSE stars, but does not tell me which is their capital (if
any).

FSE worlds: Compville, Bretonneux, Doullens (New French Republic
insurrection sites); Merlon, Kecel, Orotrigo, Garabaldi, Fortrezza,
Wittenberg, various others (unnamed).

^  Taken directly from GZGpedia starmaps and star listings

Maybe it hasn't been decided yet. On the starmap (absolutely fantastic
by the way, amazing work by Nyrath) the FSE flag is closest to Merlon,
which is pretty central too, so I guess if there's a default answer
that's it.

I post this because as I said before, I enjoy reading and coming up with
background info, and it bugs me if it's not consistent. I suppose I'm
really rather pedantic, but I'd just like to know what the capital of
the FSE actually is. Thanks!

Matthew Smith

Prev: Re: FT-Movement, corkscrewing Next: AW: my website updated again