Prev: Re: FT-Movement, corkscrewing Next: Re: [OT]Ok chance to be web critics again!

RE: [OT]Ok chance to be web critics again!

From: Rick Rutherford <Rick@e...>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:02:30 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT]Ok chance to be web critics again!

Hiya,

Nice site! Here are some suggestions:

The "Back" buttons should be labeled as such -- it isn't intuitively
obvious
to everyone that an arrow pointing to the left is a "Back" button.

On the Fantasy page, I'd make the list of figure races go alphabetically
down, not across. IMO it's easier to read that way.

On the page for each pack of figures, I'd like to see all of the figures
in the pack. If that's not possible because there's a random selection
of
figures in each pack, then it should say so somewhere on the web page.

All in all, it looks nice & clean, and easy to navigate. Good work!

-- Rick Rutherford