Prev: Re: Movies) Next: Re: Okay, how does this work...

Re: Movies)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 13:24:21 EDT
Subject: Re: Movies)

Let's just say we don't agree on what is sensible and drop this "OT and
on list" discussion at that.  That's something for a beer or wine fueled
after game discussion.

But I am perfectly willing to accept it on a Science Fiction aspect
approach to the game.  Hence my playing Nektons (Intelligent
amphibians?!) in Starguard.

Gracias,
Glenn.

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:24:00 +0200 (CEST) Derk Groeneveld
<derk@cistron.nl> writes:

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Movies) Next: Re: Okay, how does this work...