Prev: RE: OGRE Mini Pics? Next: Re: Movies)

Re: Movies)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:34:37 EDT
Subject: Re: Movies)

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:59:51 -0500 devans@uneb.edu writes:
<snip>

>***
>>Mixing pigments is "subtractive" color mixing - primary colors are
>>red, blue
>>and YELLOW.
>>

>As every good, modern Cartographer knows.
>***
>
>Dopey moi, I thought it was Magenta, Cyan, and Yellow. However, WAY
>too OT.

I thought not best to get too technical <grin>	Besides most children
and
cartographers (old children) call them by what they 'look like'
Magenta
- a funny looking red Cyan - a washed out blue.

>***
>> Hmm, wonder what Kra'vak primary colors are ?
>>
>> Maybe Red (blood), White (bone) and ???
>
>Green (skin), pink (circulatory fluid) and purple (nerve/brain tissue)
>***
>
>I thought K's saw into UV, least, in some of the fan fluff. Unless I
>had
>cognitive dyslexsia, and it was IR. Either way, this COULD be several
>colors, of course.
>
>The_Beast

But humans would have to describe in 'false color terms' to 'see; it...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE: OGRE Mini Pics? Next: Re: Movies)