Prev: RE: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies) Next: Re: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies)

Re: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies)

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 23:08:54 -0400
Subject: Re: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies)

> I love speculating about alien biology, so I tend to get a bit
excited and
> talkative when it comes up, I'm glad to hear I'm not boring all of
you to
> death (just some) ;)

Let's see, we've determined that KV juveniles are aggressive males but
they later become somewhat less aggressive females.  And we know that
there are some "Walkers of the Path" who are a little more peaceable
than the regular KV.  And Tom (or Los) has proposed that there are
Warrior caste (normal troops) and Hunter caste (elites).  So maybe the
Walkers are born with an excess of KVestrogen or a deficit of
KVtestosterone; and the Hunters would have the reverse problem?  The
Walkers' problem has to be something visible rather than eg a mental
discipline.  Comment?

Prev: RE: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies) Next: Re: [KV] Colors (was Re: Movies)