Prev: RE: [DS] The First Battle of Necryr Crossing - AAR Next: DS2 AAR and questions

RE: [DS} a few of questions

From: "Brian Bell" <bbell1@i...>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 23:43:34 -0400
Subject: RE: [DS} a few of questions

1) Not covered in the rules AFAIK. Propose a house rule. I would call it
hard landing from Low Mode. From High Mode, I would suggest that it
crash off board.

2) I don't have the books in front of me at the moment. If GMS attack
TOP armor, then the ADS should have a shot at it. If GMS attack
front/side/back armor, then it should be blocked.

3) I would expect it to stay in cover if it has cover. If it does not
have cover, I would expect it to get off the board. If it takes
opprotunity fire, it would probably have taken AIMED fire on the next
round. So better a chance to escape than no chance.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com
ICQ: 12848051